Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads, finally got my GF's brother to install my aftermarket HU & sub/amp, we had it working fine for a monent, then since then, its not working.

The amp has no power light on, showing me that its probally something to do with the amp then anything else.

I have checked all the fuses and that, all we can think is that its a poor earth, as he had never worked on a Corsa C.

The earth is currently under this screw here, he did sand it down and that to clear metal:

Thanks Shadow for your pic in your gallery :doublethumbs:

Do you lot think this is the problem or not?

Please help, as I am so closed to getting it installed now lol.

Thanks

Kev

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heard alot of people earth to the bolt that hold the bracket that the back seat locks into
Any pics or some sorta tutorial as I am a tad thick :yummy:

Kev

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
go look in your boot and near when the back seat is theres abit of plastic that flips out, open it up and theres a bolt behind. if you still can't find it get me a pic of an empty boot and i'll show you.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
there is an earthing point where the boot light is, look into the whole and there is a screw with another wires there, thats where mine is, are you sure power is rooted properly and you have a remote cable?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well thats another concern, the remote cable is only tied together, as I have a CANBUS seetup, so we werent to sure how it all goes lol.

So any pics lads?

As its easier for me to understand lol.

Also its a facelift.

Kev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.