Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Think you could get much better for your money but it's up to you :shrug:
Maybe look around a little more?
Ask someone to kindly photoshop them onto your car?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Yeah I think they would suit a black C. They are kinda similar to TSW Black Ice, in the individual spoke design, and they look good on a black C (see Gary's) so i'd go for it :thumbs:

Aren't you some sort of photoshop genius? :p Get them photoshopped!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Think you could get much better for your money but it's up to you :shrug:
Maybe look around a little more?
Ask someone to kindly photoshop them onto your car?
Agree with that though. If your spending that amount i'd buy some Kahn's/Oz's etc ;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i do alot of photoshop requests, so i would but there so rare i cant find a doner car with them on... iv been looking at wheels for ages now i stil cant decide what will suite a black c.. personally i like five spoke designs that stretch all the way to the edge of the rim so they look big.. any ideas?

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
lol i do alot of photoshop requests, so i would but there so rare i cant find a doner car with them on... iv been looking at wheels for ages now i stil cant decide what will suite a black c.. personally i like five spoke designs that stretch all the way to the edge of the rim so they look big.. any ideas?
You couldnt of looked that hard for the donor pix as there is a guy on hear with them

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
They look pretty nice but I still think there are far nicer wheels for that amount of money ;) Each to their own though :thumbs:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah am stil having second thoughts.. they look kinda small for 17 inchers on the thread above ^ hmm guess i need to do more searching then... however what do people think of these?

these were my original idea

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
That the Momo GTR's? They are nice alloys!! Titliest has them, have a look at his ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts