Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, later im gonna take out some stuff out of my corsa c and have a blast down the a66 to see of theres any improvement.

i was thinking:

taking everything out of the glove box
taking back headrests out
taking spare wheel and kit out.

is there anything else i can take out thats easy to put back in?

thank you guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,148 Posts
What like seats or maybe the engine :?

Maybe that won't work :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
i took my spare wheel out and noticed a difference,id say take your whole glove box out remove your rear seats and ur spare wheel and if ur die-hard ur passenger seat to and then maybe u'll notice a big difference
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C4RSA said:
You'll defo notice the difference if your tyre explodes with no spare :lol:
:lol: yeah you're right i would. but im only gonna do it cos im bored and sick of it being so fcuking slow!!!! so il put everything back in later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,720 Posts
of_corsa said:
C4RSA said:
You'll defo notice the difference if your tyre explodes with no spare :lol:
:lol: yeah you're right i would. but im only gonna do it cos im bored and sick of it being so fcuking slow!!!! so il put everything back in later.
:eek: - You must be bored :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
smacke said:
of_corsa said:
C4RSA said:
You'll defo notice the difference if your tyre explodes with no spare :lol:
:lol: yeah you're right i would. but im only gonna do it cos im bored and sick of it being so fcuking slow!!!! so il put everything back in later.
:eek: - You must be bored :lol:
yeah i am, but if somebody would help arrange a meet then i might not be too bored then eh???? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,720 Posts
Davidp18 said:
i took my spare wheel out and noticed a difference,id say take your whole glove box out remove your rear seats and ur spare wheel and if ur die-hard ur passenger seat to and then maybe u'll notice a big difference
If you want to be a die-hard :lol:



Wouldnt think it was a C :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,038 Posts
It aint that slow, i have a 1.2 aswell, just borrow your dads car like i did...140mph down the m1, thats the way forward son ;) :lol: no need to **** about pulling every nut n bolt off in a hope to get it faster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
C4RSA said:
It aint that slow, i have a 1.2 aswell, just borrow your dads car like i did...140mph down the m1, thats the way forward son ;) :lol: no need to **** about pulling every nut n bolt off in a hope to get it faster
well i would but i dont have a dad! :lol: so it looks like il just have undo the bolts and get the seats out!
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Personally I dont think un-less you toally stripped your corsa out taking the odd bits off here and there isn't gonna make your corsa any much quicker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
alright mate...am in the same shoes as you....i'll get sum pics if i can ...i have taking everything in the back seat and wheel ....it looks llike a van now inside lol....it feels alot better round the corners ....got it lowered 30....mite put my old wheels on for a spin around...but bored is the same reason as well lol........if u get a haynes manusl then it should be okay to take ur seats in off easlily......i think my car has got a little bit nippier...not much but alot noticable...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,385 Posts
taking things out of the glove box

r u joking or what :lol:

why dont u drive naked, that would make the car slightly lighter
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top