Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you been about to lose your life behind a wheel?

It has happened to me several times already, the week is even in the overtaking zone, a dacia, if I don't jump into the maple, the dacia or brake, I would hit the front and I had a car behind, you have to see the others how little they care about other people's lives

In Spain there is a saying, beware of the Dacians, they are people who do not love life

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Many times!
Had quite a few crashes in the past 33 years of driving.
Most recently was an Audi at night on the motorway driving with no lights on! I nearly pulled out to over take in front of it but saw a reflection on it's windscreen from the cars lights on other side of motorway, I was doing around 70ish and it passed me like I was stopped! Bit further on iy had slowed down a lot so i pulled out to pass it and a car in lane 2, when i pulled back to lane 1 the Audi was going full chat in lane 1 under taking and ended up passing me on hard shoulder.

It's V.A.G. drivers who have a death wish in the UK, I see many driving without lights at night, not even DRL's on, It can be very scary driving in the UK these days as it seems many don't have even the basic grasp of our highway code.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I think it was Cicero who said "Beware of the Dacians; they do not care how they redesign a Renault platform"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts