0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I missed the breakfast :mad:

Bloody gf doing her hair and makeup...... not impressed at all :(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m-dot - chicken sandwichs arnt as nice as they used to be..... they have made them smaller :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noonster19 said:
m-dot - chicken sandwichs arnt as nice as they used to be..... they have made them smaller :(
Tell me about it!! Used to go and have a chicken sandwich meal everyweek when was at sixth form a few years ago. Went the other week and got a large chicken sandwich meal and the bloke said that £3 something so was thinking thats cheaper than it used to be :) But then you open the sandwich and it's tiny!! :(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GoldPenguin said:
mcdonalds = shite
burger king = shite
kfc = shite

all shite!!!!!!!!!!!
:( - dont agree....

McDonalds - Burgers etc.... crap / chips & Milshakes NICE

Burger King - Burgers etc... Nice / chips & milkshakes CRAP

KFC - Pop corn chicken or Zinger Tower :thumbs:

But they still dont beat 'Pizza Hut Buffet' :cool:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Cant beat a large chicky sarny meal :D But unfortunately now the only thing that's large about them is the straw. I remember the good ole days when they were a decent size..........

mmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
daz :lol:

went to maccys on way home from girlfriends and got a chicken sandwich meal and was on motorway tryin to eat it, got it out of the bag and WHOO they put 2 pieces of chicken on it :D hahaha was gorgeous :D whoo :p

·
Registered
161 Posts
Does anyone else ever figure out why Burger King cost so much more than McDonalds?? I know Burger King "Flame grill" their stuff but does that mean we have to pay more for the extra gas they use????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.