Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Car looks ok....

personally dont like the graphics on the side of the car.....

Nice install.....

OH and whats the button below your cd player for??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
believe boys,when its done itll look good,need more tome,i realy hate my car at the mo, i whant that kit on but have to wait till may

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i made the eyes,send me your add and colour and ill make em for you,there the best around i think,thats a bass cube, i know what you mean,every ont to their own,but you dont know till you try 'n' i wonna do summit diff,like i say,come may and it'll all be done

D

·
0 Posts
D4W5 said:
i made the eyes,send me your add and colour and ill make em for you,there the best around i think,thats a bass cube, i know what you mean,every ont to their own,but you dont know till you try 'n' i wonna do summit diff,like i say,come may and it'll all be done
How much are you gonna charge for these eyebrows then?? or are they FREE :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
give me the colour,about a tenner,steep,i am makin them you know and still cheaper than the rgm ones,they are made from vynal,and i have had mine for a year and a half

D

·
0 Posts
So car colour and £10 and you will make the eyebrows.....

Why dont you post this in the classifieds...... you could make a tidy sum of money :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
your midnight

first of all ....why have ya got irmsher logos when thy aint any irmsher on ya motor,thats just daft dude !!! i quite like the spoiler but i still ant decided whether they suit the corsa shape,i was considering getting summat similiar myself,i think the graffix are a no no.the corsa aint a jap car,summat more subtle might have been better if your gonna graffix it up,personally i like my without,that motor def needs sum better alloys mate,they really let it down,i got sum lovely bk racing 17s from wheel base at oldham,only £680 with yokohamas/ i think thats pretty good ,they look just like superturismos but i actually think mine have a better finish and a nicer shaped centre,also they have a carbon fibre affect cap which looks nice wiv a black car,that idea wiv the hazard switch is a very good one,i hate that red switch .im going straight out to halford to get sum carbon effect stickers,
you need a front spoiler as well,my motor is irmshered up.its quite subtle but looks very nice,not over the top but still stylish,,,(rear spoiler/skirts/front spoiler/)keep trying mate youll get there (dint mean that in bad way either)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Re: your midnight

steveirmsher said:
first of all ....why have ya got irmsher logos when thy aint any irmsher on ya motor,thats just daft dude !!! i quite like the spoiler but i still ant decided whether they suit the corsa shape,i was considering getting summat similiar myself,i think the graffix are a no no.the corsa aint a jap car,summat more subtle might have been better if your gonna graffix it up,personally i like my without,that motor def needs sum better alloys mate,they really let it down,i got sum lovely bk racing 17s from wheel base at oldham,only £680 with yokohamas/ i think thats pretty good ,they look just like superturismos but i actually think mine have a better finish and a nicer shaped centre,also they have a carbon fibre affect cap which looks nice wiv a black car,that idea wiv the hazard switch is a very good one,i hate that red switch .im going straight out to halford to get sum carbon effect stickers,
you need a front spoiler as well,my motor is irmshered up.its quite subtle but looks very nice,not over the top but still stylish,,,(rear spoiler/skirts/front spoiler/)keep trying mate youll get there (dint mean that in bad way either)
you know you spelt irmscher wrong in your paragraph, and your name right? :roll:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts