Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fink that i am a little premature in signing up as i don't actually have the keys to a Corsa C. But thats hopefully not gonna last for long, well thats until my vauxhall dealer gets it in from the factory. Got a new 1.4 SXI twinport on it way in star silver which i ordered it towards the end of january so fingers crossed it will arrive soon.

Got lots of plans for it, but will be to busy paying for the thing than really modding it currently. But thats not gonna stop me dreaming and doing the odd little thing like colour coding, etc.

Jon

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Whoops

twinport said:
Think that should have been 'WHO' i am, whoops! :?
Edited - :wink:

Welcome to corsa-c mate, what bhp are these new twinport 1.4's they seem to be getting popular seen a few about now!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1.4 Twinport Spec

Well there very similar to the 1.2 but offer a 0-60 a bit better being supposedly 10.5secs and top wack of 111mph (but i expect you can get more out of it than that)

BHP is a little hard to tell coz they've changed it all to PS but the supposed PS is 90 @ 5600rpm where as the 1.2 has has only 75PS @ 5600rpm. In comparison to a 1.2 which i actually nearlly got there fuel comsumption is actually marginally better but the way most of us drive that dont mean a thing.

Hope fully it will have enough grunt to take up the challenge of the motorway

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ITS ARRIVED, well i've got my greasey little mits on it, been sitting on my drive at home in Essex and finally brought it back up to Nottingham today. Fink i might have to sit outside my house with a shot gun to keep the pikeys away.

S

·
0 Posts
twinport said:
ITS ARRIVED, well i've got my greasey little mits on it, been sitting on my drive at home in Essex and finally brought it back up to Nottingham today. Fink i might have to sit outside my house with a shot gun to keep the pikeys away.
Kool mate! 8) You'll just be drivin it about for no reason just coz it is new, thats what I was doing when I 1st got my corsa. But not realise that petrol costs alot of £££ so try not to use it as much for none essentia journeys! :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oooo... Dont no about the keys... But just to let you know it got a CAT1 alarm fitted so keep your hands off, coz you'll spoil the paint job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.