Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a Corsa C easytronic (semi auto) 2003 and it's only done 46000 miles.
It's had a couple of problems sorted recently one being the clutch actuator and the other was oil pressure switch.
I noticed around the time the clutch actuator eventually packed in and gave me the dreaded F, my transmission display was only showing half of the letter (N or A etc) this seemed to suddenly correct itself once I plugged the Opcom in and learned the touchpoint and parameters again.
However, all this was sorted and then all of a sudden now the mileage display has gone. If you look really closely, you can just about see the numbers still there about 5%.
My question is really is this related to the previous problem maybe a dash problem or is it just a simple bulb replacement? I feel like it's one thing after another and I know some bulbs going can even bring the non starter F back on so hope this isn't the case.
Any advice please?

·
Registered
878 Posts
If lighting it up with the mobile you can see the digits on the screen, the safest thing is that the bulb burned out, it has a w5w, how to disassemble the box gives some trouble, consider changing them all, which is one for the screen of miles and three psra the lighting of the dials, in addition to the automatic screen that also has another one, the power I think is 1.2w, if you want it more powerful there are up to 2w

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. Yes if I out my mobile torch up to it, I can see the numbers. It's just very very dim. So I will attempt to change the bulbs. So if I go to get one, I ask for a w5w? Is that right? Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
havnt knocked the brightness and dimmer wheel near the light switch have ya, try it.
No this was my initial thought but unfortunately, wasn't the case. I'll try a new bulb and hope that sorts it. Thanks :)

·
Super Moderator
8,660 Posts
the dimmer and brightness wheel only works with ignition and side lights on, with ignition on and no sidelights it dont work

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
The trip mileage display is an LED like this on the Corsa C and most other Vauxhalls of this time. Using a standard type bulb can burn the digital display.

Fashion accessory Circuit component Chemical compound Natural material Transparency
Fashion accessory Circuit component Chemical compound Natural material Transparency

1 - 11 of 11 Posts