Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any of you have mini fridges in your cars :p .. as all come with the 12volt in car plug thing now .. just wondering if anyone has got 1 in there car and if it is worth while lol?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Havent got one but does sound quite kool, Have heard the little 12 volt ones are not really big enough for more than 2 cans, good to impress people though

·
Registered
673 Posts
Imagine full sized fridge (well not full sized but the little stella or carling fridges) mounted in the boot via an inverter lol, would be amazing!

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes atm i have a little 12v mini fridge in my bedroom for the odd sandwich and can or few bottles .. i have a stella fridge in converted shed ... maybe could go on a project for a custom build boot for it :p, fridge in the middle and amp one side, sub other side with 2 speakers on the top of the custom build boot .. :D

Or sub in the middle, 2 12v mini fridges in the corners at an angle, with speakers each side with amp build in the bottom of the build with fans for vent :D

What you guys think?

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
I had one in my car at PVS it was great until i realised at 11.30pm that my car wouldn't start! :(

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
ive got one :p definitely well worth it ;) didnt have mine at pvs :look: just lef the C running with aircon on full blast blowing on the bottles of beer :lol:

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ive got one :p definitely well worth it ;) didnt have mine at pvs :look: just lef the C running with aircon on full blast blowing on the bottles of beer :lol:
haha kwl eh i thought it would b worth it hehe .. and haha nice one!

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
mate had one and to be honest it looks alrite, but after a while the fan does your head in, and you get sick of opening drikns and half of it going down your top wit the fizz

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
im in the process of making a boot build and am incorporating a fridge in. i doubt i'll ever use it (like the xbox i wired in) but at least i'll be able to tell people i have a fridge in my car! and it'll look cool!

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
does he use the grill often?? seems like an odd modification although after i got my inverter into the car (for the xbox) i did bring a toaster out in the car once.... for a laugh lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
i think there mint and i get loads of people commentin on how gd an idea it was, especially with summer jus a round the corner (although u wudnt have guessed judgin on the weather we been havein l8ly)

i plug mine in to ma cig lighter so only can be on when ignition is, so u dont come back to a flat battery...
also hid all the wires under the hadbrake area etc.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i have a playstation in the car with an inverter and a 7 inch LCD digtal TV all wired up to it but the problem was that i did not want my car battery going dead so i bought an extra battery and a cable that link's to the car battery and the spare battery so that the spare one never runs out and the car one never does too the spare one is in the boot with a nice little boot build can basically power anything off it. it's a good idea to do it if you work from your car alot thats why i feel comfortable in my car alot more don't have to spend money on hotels any more got it all in my car that i need!! the next thing is to retrim all the fabric the previous owner put a cig hole in the back seat then i will be comfort able!!
:doublethumbs:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts