Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im with t-mobile at the moment on the 300mins a month plan £29 and pay £10 for an extra 200txts... Total cost = £39 but i always run out of mins and txts and the bill ends up being over £50.

I am thinking bout going with orange 200mins and 500txt £30 a month.... that will defo be enough txt, but will be losing mins - dont/cant afford my bills to be more than £50 a month so advice please :D

Which network and tarif would be best....??

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Noonster19 said:
Im with t-mobile at the moment on the 300mins a month plan £29 and pay £10 for an extra 200txts... Total cost = £39 but i always run out of mins and txts and the bill ends up being over £50.

I am thinking bout going with orange 200mins and 500txt £30 a month.... that will defo be enough txt, but will be losing mins - dont/cant afford my bills to be more than £50 a month so advice please :D

Which network and tarif would be best....??
i get

O2 anytime

200mins xnetwork and anytime
500 Txts
500 wap mins.

30 quid amonth

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you get wap mins seperate to txt and calls... thats good ;)

Just looked on o2 site and it says....
500 text / 125 media messages

Does that meen one or the other or do you get 500txt AND 125mms???

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well im on t-mobile at the moment...

on the 300mins £29 contract and pay £10 for 200txt = £39 in total, I still have to be with them until october but was thinking about changing to the lowest tarif of £13.99 and then setting up a new contract with Orange/O2 etc.... as i need more txt but dont wanna pay more £'s.

You can get 200mins, 500txts. and 15pics for £33 on orange.....

Obviously for the first 5months i will still have to pay £13.99 to t-mobile but then can cancel that....

The other option is to wait till october and change then???

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Noonster19 said:
So you get wap mins seperate to txt and calls... thats good ;)

Just looked on o2 site and it says....
500 text / 125 media messages

Does that meen one or the other or do you get 500txt AND 125mms???
basically u get 500 txts...

if u send a media message it uses 4 TXTS, so if u sed MMS only, uwill get 125...

get me ?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scottb - yeah i get ya..... sounds good mate :thumbs:

C4RSA - is that an off peak thing??

Kash - had bad experiances mate???

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I was with T-theives for over 2years. THey then decide to charge extra for run of the mill services. So I told them to shove it as far as it would go and went to O2. Normal/reasonable service has been resumed! :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am on Vodafone, just coz I know loadsa people on voda so was cheaper to call them but dont matter now as got them X-Network mins now so dont cost anything anyway! Mine cost £32.99 /month get 200 mins anytime/any network + 50 texts. Get a few quids worth of data too which can be used for MMS or WAP.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Think im gonna go on 02 next.....

Seem to have the best tarif at the moment....
However think im gonna wait till october before i change..... makes sence

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
im on o2, never had any troubble with them, i pay £25 a month for 500 anyone minutes off peak and i get 150 texts. plus every year they offer you a loyalty reward, so i also get 20% of my bill for bing with them a few years!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chewy.....

02 - 200mins xnet anytime, 500txt/125 mms, 500wap mins £30

Voda - 200mins xnet, 50txts £30

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
but rob 2083 post says off peakas his words say( im on o2, never had any troubble with them, i pay £25 a month for 500 anyone minutes off peak )so no use to you plus my off peak minutes are x network

1 - 20 of 35 Posts