34 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Long time no see, few improvements

vac gauge
volt gauge
custom cams
ported headers
and **** loads of tidying up

trying to find a z22se or a z20let is near impossible in WestAus, as these engines only come in the HSV models very limited as no one wanted them.
so may be looking at a full K series engine swap or anything else that fits and i can get my hands on without forking our 10 k

·
Registered
12,714 Posts
from the wreck that i had bought i have taken the
spoiler
side skirts
bumper
colour coded door handles
colour coded wing mirror covers
and i must say it has changed the look of my car for the better

Looking very smart, except quarter panel.

I do like the rear pre facelift bumper,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Looking very smart, except quarter panel.

I do like the rear pre facelift bumper,
thanks mate im planning to get it fixed, just that its in a hard spot to pop the dent out

have you joined the www.Z22SE.co.uk club? there is quite a few 2.2 owners from Aus on there, they may be able to help you source one?

looking clean there :)
ill jump on when i get some time hopefully we can get something sorted then ill be laughing

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
hey guys, gonna ask here, then maybe someone can point me in the right direction

Im planning on doing abit of an aesthetics build wanting to make my C look like @Josh.
im picking up the sri front bumper tomorrow, just need to find the steinmetz grille any sugestions

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
What can i say, shes changed

SlimStyle Plates
Ta Teknic Coil Overs
Custom DRL Headlights - modified SRI ones i painted and wired up with drl

and soon a freshly paint SRI bumper with a steinmetz grill, ( yes i found one :yikes:)
Good luck on finding a Steinmetz grille.
and also properly painted wheels :highly_amused:

Massive thanks to all who have helped me source parts, and who have given me advice, honestly it does help

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Hello guys, been a while ahaha, i ended up keeping her!! and she has been going strong since! apart from snapping the pulley of the water pump.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts