Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some pictures of my car at last but they arent very good quality i will get some more done soon which show the rest of the car those ones came out really bad.
Let me know what you think.... and any suggested mods?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy said:
Very nice, What is the panel underneath the CD player? Sat Nav or is it just the SRi A/C?
Thats the climate control mate, same as your heaters but it does it all for you... just choose a temperature and it will get the inside of the car to that temperature and keep it there....
vxc said:
1.8 !! must be very very nippy, get sum pics of the engine
It is very nippy, its great racing cars with bigger engines that just cant keep up just because of how light the corsa is compared... I will get some pics of the engine done as well next time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice mate! :thumbs:

what plans you got for it then?

debadge the rear and get a steiny grill like m-dots - see gen chat :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ShaunC said:
nice mate! :thumbs:

what plans you got for it then?

debadge the rear and get a steiny grill like m-dots - see gen chat :)
First off i want to do the sound... get a sub in the boot then new alloys and then the bodykit, psg sideskirts and havent decided on the front yet theres a jap style front im looking at but i havent seen it actually on the car yet so im not sure about it... Scorpian exhaust tuned by Bustuck and a lot more but they are the main things i got in mind

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sweet motor mate - identical to mine part from mine is dark blue! They are quick but looking to go faster - got offered 45 extra bhp the other day - could be fun!!

The bass accoustics in the back aren't as good as the old ones as the rear of the seats is carpeted - need to get these off to get better sound. I'm running an Kenwood HQ12 with Rockford amp and it sounds good. Custom box in side panel looks the nuts too! Worth the extra £££££!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
corsalover said:
Sweet motor mate - identical to mine part from mine is dark blue! They are quick but looking to go faster - got offered 45 extra bhp the other day - could be fun!!

The bass accoustics in the back aren't as good as the old ones as the rear of the seats is carpeted - need to get these off to get better sound. I'm running an Kenwood HQ12 with Rockford amp and it sounds good. Custom box in side panel looks the nuts too! Worth the extra £££££!!
Cool thanks for the info about the sound i will bare that in mind when i get mine done.... yeah i have seen that extra 45bhp from regal but costs £2230, how much was you offered it for?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Same place - same price!!

I was speaking to a mechanic who does race cars and he said that the mods sounded like it would make the car seriously cammy - like the Type R.

Its also a lot of £££!! Anyone see that they were planning to bring out a Corsa C GSI?? Turbo etc....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts