Discussion Starter #1
Spec:
Engine Mods:
Simota Racing Sports induction kit.
Painted rockercover.

Suspension:
lowered -35mm on Eibach Pro Kit

Bodywork:
Dietrich Concept RS front bumper with renault laguna front splitter and red tow ring,
DTM Cup mirrors,
Colour coded beesting,
SRi/SXi black rear clusters,
Pi rally style roof spoiler,
Peco Bigbore 2 backbox,
Blue oval side repeaters,
Sidestrips removed,
Rover 25 horn,
Griffin logo on rear,
& Super touring badges

Interior:
Colour coded dash surround and center console, SRi/SXi seats with Sparco Harness (somtimes if I can be arsed to put it in)

ICE:
Sony CDX-CA900 headunit,
JBL 800wat amp,
X2 Kicker impuse subs,
Mini fridge in boot.

Wheels:
Team Dynamics Monza's (in white) 7.5x17 ET45

Tyres:
Uniroyal Rainsport 1's 205/40

S

·
0 Posts
I think your corsa looks quite good Ned, as you are never gonna really seen another one too similar about are you with the same rally look to it.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
162 Posts
your car is unique i'll give u dat but i think u shud sort out da rims, the colour doesn't suit the car. its alrite i guess but i think u cud still do a lot 2 it .

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
not bad.not sure about the stickers.

the rear spoiler would of looked better colour coded 4 sure

what new wheels u getting :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
104 Posts
not a bad car mate. just two things though. do away with the red tow eye at the front and secondly the dtm badge on the back doesnt do work. still a nice car though. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Nice

Iv always liked the rally look and i think your car looks really gd definately unique, the only thing i dont like is the grill but ova than that really cool.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
lol, i havent done nethin yet and cant really afford to do nethin for awhile. I really like ur car uv got the front an rear skirts i want for mine, and gd choice of colour :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
sinth tell me r u da 1 with the tints on your corsa? with a sunstrip on it? and u got the alloys and a double exhaust? cos i see u around wen i am out, but i mite b wrong, cud b some1 else , let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts