Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally Bought The Car , It Is At My Fathers House In Stafford For The Next Few Week ( The Car Was Also Bought Some The Cannock Area So Some People May Have Seen It Before :) The Car Has Had A Slight Knock Which Has Offset The Bonnet And Front Bumber Abit , Will Sort This Issue OnCce The Car Is Back In Hereford , Any Comments? :D

P.s before anyone says de-rubstrip im afraid i'm not going to as the paint work is probably a different colour underneath them as the car is quite old now haha

Cheers Ash :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I May De-Rubstrip Ill Think About It , Just Think Once Its Done It Makes The Side Of The Car Abit Plain :| haha

Cheers Ash

·
South West Organiser
3,473 Posts
looks good mate :doublethumbs: good base ,
i got x reg de rubstriped and its just white condensation marks but they go in the sun or can be heated up to get rid of

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not But A Clue Where They Are I Dont Even Know What Sxi Seats Are Meant To Look Like , Same With The GearKnob , But It Says Sxi On The V5 So Its Deffo Not A Rip Off :D

Cheers Ash

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks good mate :doublethumbs: good base ,
i got x reg de rubstriped and its just white condensation marks but they go in the sun or can be heated up to get rid of
thank you matt :) , ill will consider de-rubstripping it :)

Cheers Ash

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
i de-rubstripped mine and im a 51 plate breeze blue c and had no problems with paintwork

there was a little condensation under the laquer (white cloudy marks) but a heat gun soon sorted that :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
reminds me of my first corsa. personally i think you will be ok to de rubstrip the car. i did and mine was black.

looks good tho

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
reminds me of my first corsa. personally i think you will be ok to de rubstrip the car. i did and mine was black.

looks good tho

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dude, how did you find housing and hooking up your speakers in the parcel shelf? pretty straight forward?
I've got a 01 plate and have a set of speakers im wanting to stick into mine but have never done anything like this before. Any tips?

Cheers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts