Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my astra vxr that im thinking of selling soon. Its an amazing car and the fastest car ive ever owned. But there is one problem,,,,,it doesnt get used anywhere near enough.
I have a work van and the wife has the corsa c so i really only get time to use it at weekends and i have been working quite alot of these over the past few months, and will be over the next 6 months or so.
Its such a waste sitting on the drive but with the credit crunch the money would be very very handy tbh.
Anyway here are some piccs for you to check out..

Ands this is the most dirt thats ever been on the car, it was only this dirty for about 4 hours, lol..

What do you think?...

·
Registered
21,641 Posts
Mmmmm, I really do love black cars but dont think I could own another again

I want a VXRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
nice cars mate, nice pic on the cat n fiddle. is the 1 of both cars is in holmes chapel aint it? like em both, dnt sell the vxr tho, sell the corsa me lol

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice cars mate, nice pic on the cat n fiddle. is the 1 of both cars is in holmes chapel aint it? like em both, dnt sell the vxr tho, sell the corsa me lol

Yes holmes chapel..

The corsa is getting more and more mods done every month atm.
The astra is worth loooooads more and so would give me alot more money to sort me out. :dance:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Sell it and buy something cheaper with RWD. Heck you can pick up decent skylines dirt cheap. Plus it's a better car, if older:dance:

Still stunning though,

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
809 Posts
Lovely car mate,

But you need to be EM to express an interest to sell
Surely he isn't breaking any rules just by saying he is consdiering selling as it hardly gets used. Its not as if he said people should PM him if they want it or said a price he would sell at etc.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well its sold now and OMG i miss it. There is nothing like driving a modded turbo car hard, the pull and speed was so so fast. 'I want another turbo'.

Does anyone know a rough price to turbo the 1.8 corsa, or better still a c20let conversion... ;-)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts