Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Looks tops mate :thumbs:

Bet your glad having a silver corsa though - my black one was minging when I got home form your house last week! White dust everywhere! lol.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Hey Si, you're awake!!! I was starting to think you slept all day and only visit in the middle of the night :eek:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I kinda regret getting a black 1, i mean they look mint when their clean, but there such a basterd to keep clean! :x

S

·
0 Posts
ka$h said:
Hey Si, you're awake!!! I was starting to think you slept all day and only visit in the middle of the night :eek:
Yer I am back online again! Got my BB nack now, so can go online when ever I like again :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
:thumbs: It's awfull being cut off, I had this week before last and it was a killer. Sorted for now tho, just hope it stays :|

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Si said:
Looks tops mate :thumbs:

Bet your glad having a silver corsa though - my black one was minging when I got home form your house last week! White dust everywhere! lol.

yeah doesnt hide WHITE dust very well :lol: . dont think having a black car where i live would be very intellegent. no point in whshing it!

but i well worry about colour coding. i could get it done before trax but i cant decide weather to or not!!

some coded silver corsas i seen look **** but i see this one and well wanna get it done!!!!
http://www.opelclubfinland.net/jauto/himh/index.htm

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
u rekon i should get mine coded then. its 200-250 quid. u rekon it would suit mine with the irmscher splitter?
cheers

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
what spoiler are you looking to get :?:

it will look good colour coded

im not to keen on the rear lights

how hard is the rear skirt to fit, is it a D.I.Y job :?:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I love this car. Infact they are the wheels I want :thumbs:
I recon it would look mint colour coded. I like the rear but I think a couple of tail pipes would look good sticking out the middle 8)

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DamoSXI said:
what spoiler are you looking to get :?:

it will look good colour coded

im not to keen on the rear lights

how hard is the rear skirt to fit, is it a D.I.Y job :?:
the jc design or the irmscher one dunno yet
gonna get it colour coded first for trax if i get enough money

thanks rach