Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Nice, very red. The only thing is it's possibly a little too red. Cheay left his steiny black, and red_sxi left the mid bit of bumper black for this reason, and I think it's a bit bold to go all out like yours, but hey it's a personal thing. Going all out makes yours different, which is a good thing cos if we were all the same, life would be boring.

Maybe a spoiler and some tints. Are you lowering with your 17's? If not, drop it as well.

What wheels you ordered? ANy pics? I might be able to shop you an image if you let me know.

K

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yeah is a bit 2 red for my likeing.sri lower grille would be my next job.deffo wheels and lower it.you can see now chaps why i havn't colour coded mine

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting Team Dynamics Monza 17's in White

Yeh its really red, just a personal thing, but thanks 4 the comments

If you could shop the car with my new rims on that would be quality

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Nice car mate, same zhaust as me, good choice :)
Tis kinda a bit too red, i think if u left the bump strips on it would have broken it up a bit, wheels is a must though, will defintely look the part then! when the wheels are on, people wont notice as much just how red it all is!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I think maybe u shud of painted the black bits at the bottom of the bumper red to, it is very red but u might as well go the whole hog an do them too. Plus i wana c wat it looks like coz im thinkin of doin it to mine :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In total it all cost just under £1000, not sure how much the colour coding cost on its own, but I did have a repair made aswell, where some Cnut drove into my car and fcuked off

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
here we go:

not the best, but an idea anyway

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Well spotted boy, I didn't notice that :wink:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
the wheels that chewy photoshopped make it lok real smooth.... but if i were u id remove that chrome bit from round ur number plate

1 - 20 of 33 Posts