Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reposted due to hosting probs

(Note the pictures are now slightly out of date as i have the rear washer jet sorted now)

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
two things lose the fuel cover and sxi badge on the back

apart from that looks good

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
looking good mate :thumbs:

keep up the good work ;) You shall have to pop round some time and corsanut too

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
i am with diddon on the fuel cap and the sxi badge.......someone posted something on the VXR badges........i had a thought maybe use that somehow?.......like debadge the boot and have the VXR badge where the CORSA was?............or smooth out the boot handle and have it there?

C

·
0 Posts
yeah the fuel cap looks a bit tackey. I think sparco do the hole unit but it's a bit on the pricey side!!!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sxi badge is being moved or removed, but im sorry lads fuel cap is stayin where it is :p The only way i'd change it is if i got a proper replacement which are hard to find and like corsamad sed pricey. If people want to post links to other fuel caps for me to consider i wud welcome that.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Fillip said:
Sxi badge is being moved or removed, but im sorry lads fuel cap is stayin where it is :p The only way i'd change it is if i got a proper replacement which are hard to find and like corsamad sed pricey. If people want to post links to other fuel caps for me to consider i wud welcome that.
Well done mate, sticking with it because you like it....

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ordered one from vaux. The reason it needed to be sorted is coz while i was fittin it i dropped it then trod on it, lol, like the tit that i am! It only cost a couple of quid an came pretty quickly.

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Fillip said:
Ordered one from vaux. The reason it needed to be sorted is coz while i was fittin it i dropped it then trod on it, lol, like the tit that i am! It only cost a couple of quid an came pretty quickly.
is just a waher jet for the non sri/sxi or for the sri spoiler?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts