Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got a few more things for it yet. SRi rear spoiler, custom exhaust and getting some Koni's next week because I can't cope with just lowered springs on standard shocks :mad:
I was thinking of getting my wheels sprayed black but not sure on how it would look :boggle:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nice car mate! Love the fully colour coded look in black. Can't wait to get mine done!! :D

I think the wheels look fine as they are but it definitely needs a spoiler!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input people 8)
Like I said I'm still after doing bits to it. Konis should be on next week hopefully, not that it will look any lower or anything just better ride :D
Going to paint my calipers soon when we get some decent weather and I was thinking of spraying the standard sxi spoiler till I can get hold of the sri one. Don't see the point really though :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Andy - no thanks mate, got -30mm eibachs going on mine.... was just asking as im getting the same front and wanted to know how low it is...

Chewy - :roll: <--- Enough said!

·
Registered
114 Posts
very nice m8 :thumbs:

not sure about spraying the wheels black - maybe a nice high power finish will look better?
i painted my calipers the other week - see other thread :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ScottC said:
Nice car m8t what you doing next?
Cheers Scott fella. Getting Koni suspension next week then custom exhaust when I get some spare cash.. I also want a SRi spoiler or something like that, not to in your face if you know what I mean? Also I want a set of facelift lights, but not paying £300+ that Vauxhall are asking :lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ShaunC said:
very nice m8 :thumbs:

not sure about spraying the wheels black - maybe a nice high power finish will look better?
i painted my calipers the other week - see other thread :)
Yeh was thinking black or shadow chrome. seen your post mate, they look mint :eek:
How the hell did you get them looking that good without taking the calipers off? Knowing me I'll probably get paint all over the pads and disks :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Andy - speak to LMF Vauxhall or Red_SXi (on corsasport) they will be able to sort you out cheaper than vauxhall :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts