Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Only had my Corsa a few weeks and started on the inside, I've carbon fibre wrapped all the centre consoles, changed CD player to a Bluetooth one, changed dash lights, heater panel lights, and interior light to blue LEDs which I think looks good, any advice on more mods/changes are welcome!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Liking the interior mate and I actually quite like the blue, I've got a blue courtesy light myself and at night when in the car its actually quite strange! Much better than the boring ol' standard light I think.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Liking the interior mate and I actually quite like the blue, I've got a blue courtesy light myself and at night when in the car its actually quite strange! Much better than the boring ol' standard light I think.
yeah it looks awesome on a night, I made a big mistake though by going out and buying a Cd tuner that illuminated red! Had to go and get a blue one :( haha

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Looks good mate, nice work on the wrapping. That top part of the dash is a pig lol

Ideas for the future I'd say seats would be a good mod, maybe new steering wheel and some nice gaitors for the gear stick and hand brake

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good mate, nice work on the wrapping. That top part of the dash is a pig lol

Ideas for the future I'd say seats would be a good mod, maybe new steering wheel and some nice gaitors for the gear stick and hand brake
what do you mean by pig lol? & took ages to wrap it without any creases lol, going to look into new gaitors, where's my best bet eBay?

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
what do you mean by pig lol? & took ages to wrap it without any creases lol, going to look into new gaitors, where's my best bet eBay?
Meaning it was a pain in the ass to do lol. Took me a bit of practice before I managed to get mine looking half decent

And yeah I got some nice black and white stitched gaitors on eBay pretty cheap, worth keeping an eye out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone! Only had my Corsa a few weeks and started on the inside, I've carbon fibre wrapped all the centre consoles, changed CD player to a Bluetooth one, changed dash lights, heater panel lights, and interior light to blue LEDs which I think looks good, any advice on more mods/changes are welcome!

How do you change the bulbs on light switch fog panels?
Is it a case of changing bulbs or is it more involved.
Cheers.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Welcome to CCUK but please start new threads rather than tagging onto dead threads where the writer has probably sold the car.
Have a look at the Crazy LEDs website. It tells you which kits are simple swaps and which require soldering. Visual instruction pdf files are also there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.