Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome All,
This is my sale thread let me know if you want any bits im new to the selling via ccuk however have brought and i have sold loads on ebay. Im willing to set up a buy in now through ebay if anybody wants to do it that way or ill happly go through pay pal.

Basically you will see a picture of the car as 'standard' and a car 'finished' all the parts which have changed, are up for sale.

Offer me a price for whatever parts you want. Im happy to post however you'll have to cover the cost. or collected from ST148QE

Thanks Chris

Any problems with my listing let me know and ill try my best to change it

Original thread- Car is deffo going now though
http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/show...which-have-changed-from-standard-are-for-sale

From the interior:
Led switches - white door window switches
Carbon wrapped center console & Hazard switch
Corsa D rear head rests

Exterior:
Oval sportx exhaust with race tube - can split
Led tinted rear lights - Quality mod not cheap and tacky like the lexus lights.
Pro painted tinted pre-face fogs with bulbs and holders
Wolfrace Alloys with MINT! 2x kumo tyres, 1x continental, & 1 other i dunno without looking sorry - Locking nuts
Face Lift front lights - GM with h7 hids, Bulb holders, bulbs, and motors
Ss3 eyebrows- pro painted

Can provide photos to any if people would want?

Also id prefer collection but will post

Thanks

Sold:
Side reps
Ariel
sunglasses holder
c/c roof rails
wind deflectors
Mud flaps
tigra bits
plate holders
door pins
Sunvisor screens with ps2
part Smooth fuel cover

Thanks for looking Chris

·
Premium Member
50,213 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Splitter - how much?
My apologizes the splitters already gone that went last night. Sorry about that

How much for the tinted rear fogs?
Id be looking around the £35 posted mark but open to offers :) I can assure you that there mint and include bulbs and holders

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What colour are the led interior bulbs? How much for tigra bits delivered?
Interior bulbs? Sorry for the mis- understanding.. But iv got white Window switches and there's no point taking out my dials and mfd etc as 'BenG' or 'crazy leds will be a better option buying new.

Sorry I didn't pm you how much for plate surrounds
£15 delivered mate with the removal key too.. & dont worry about it im pleased to have the interest as other people will enjoy the parts like i have.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Interior bulbs? Sorry for the mis- understanding.. But iv got white Window switches and there's no point taking out my dials and mfd etc as 'BenG' or 'crazy leds will be a better option buying new.

£15 delivered mate with the removal key too.. & dont worry about it im pleased to have the interest as other people will enjoy the parts like i have.
I mean't like headlight switch etc, how much for white led window switches and tigra booms?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I mean't like headlight switch etc, how much for white led window switches and tigra booms?
Well iv got a guy already wanting the tigra boomerangs - but on the cheap as he's local - Pm'd though

&& iv got white window switches for the doors - just would need your standard 'yellow' ones in px as i knackered the led on my old set faffing with a soldering iron haha.. To be totally honest mate your better off getting some from 'BenG' or Crazy leds on the web.

tigra boomerangs still available??
Same as above sorry pm's though

Thanks all

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How have you wire the sun visors to a ps2 and powered it etc?
the way iv wired it up is so that all you need to do is fix the rocker switch somewhere i.e. the glove box and attach the 1 power cables to the ciggy lighter and all should be working.

As this was in my corsa all the wires are to a suitable length, with some slack as well..

if you look on the pictures all of the wires which are there are for use in the car.

Thanks Chris

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.