Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think this is the 2nd time i took a photo of my car (last time was when i bought it new :lol:)

Finnished work early so thought id give it a quick clean and take some piccies...

Opinions what shall i do next to it? (If i decide to keep it)

Im thinking along the lines of
- Steinmetz/Irmscher/or any other nice looking front splitter
- Irmscher Spoiler
- Steinmetz Grille
- Drop 30mm on eibach springs
- Colour code everything
- Irmscher badge on bottom right hand side of boot, not sure tho ?
- Red/Silver or Gold painted calipers/drum[/img]

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
First thing is to fix the pics mate. Looking at your ideas, I gotta ask you been looking at my post in this section?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
diddon, read my previous! I posted two minutes before ya, and said that the first thing that needs doing is fixing the pics:lol:

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
ka$h said:
diddon, read my previous! I posted two minutes before ya, and said that the first thing that needs doing is fixing the pics:lol:
So you all see them now :?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Do now, thanks to Sinth! :D

Wheels look good, and c/c strips on black looks better than removing, but it's definately crying out for some Eibachs and Tints.

All in good time though, otherwise the wallet will suffer. :eek:

The SXi badges might as well go too, saying as time has been spent removing the rear ones

Just my thoughts/suggestions K

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
ka$h said:
Do now, thanks to Sinth! :D

Wheels look good, and c/c strips on black looks better than removing, but it's definately crying out for some Eibachs and Tints.

All in good time though, otherwise the wallet will suffer. :eek:

The SXi badges might as well go too, saying as time has been spent removing the rear ones

Just my thoughts/suggestions K
I could see then in the first post :lol:

does look gd though

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Still knackered in the 1st post mate. Don't know why, but it don't matter now anyway! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers guys for the replys.
Like someone said above the mods will come in time, ideally i would like to get the suspension sorted first as i feel this will make the most difference to the looks of the car. And with a bit of luck ill have more choice of splitters and grilles to chose in months to come.

Need money money money, think ill ask Mr Bosch to gimmie a payrise :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are £900 new with tyres, but you can get replicas which obviously the quality aint as good as the kahns for around £600-700

1 - 20 of 31 Posts