Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, bought this as my first car, absoultly love the shape that the C has, far superior to the D in my opinion but we'll just ignore that one for now. Really didnt want a corsa B so i spent a bit extra than i should have done to get this.

I actually love the colour on this car, in my opinion is pretty unusual. If i couldnt have got this colour i would have probs got black haha. However i need to get hold of the paint for this so i can do some touch ups, its petrol blue?

The paint work is generally in good nick however there are some scratches here and there and really i just need to T-Cut them out and give her a good polish when i get time. However below is the pic of the front bumper on the drivers side, car came like that it wasnt me i promise!

Also the black plastic has faded, anyone know how to bring the colour back up in those because it looks a bit naff at the moment. Gonna get them colour coded eventually.

In regards to what im gonna do to her.
  • Colour Coded Bumpers.
  • Angel Eye head lights
  • Debage writing and destrip.
  • Add a spoiler if possible
  • Alloys (for my Bday)
  • Then just the usual inside.
Few questions.

Anyone live in the trafford area that knows any decent body works in the area? Also know any breakers yards in the area?

I'll shut up now. :look:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Nice start there mate ;)

Plans sound good, though i'd also think about getting some tinted rear lights, like found on the SXi etc..

:thumbs:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Indeed, ive seen his before. Im sure it was a car of the month last year. I like what hes done because it aint too drastic. I dont want to go OTT if you get what i mean.

Will do Ben, i notice you met at the trafford centre a while ago. Thats about 5 minutes from house down carrington spur. Im well up for something like that once ive done some stuff to her. Also ben i noticed you aint colour coded your bumpers, i would leave them black however ive got a fading problem. Anyone know how to bring the colour back out ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm youve given me something to think about there. That is actually a fair point, the black on yours does seem to break up the colour more. Quite liking that.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
hmmm youve given me something to think about there. That is actually a fair point, the black on yours does seem to break up the colour more. Quite liking that.
its just colourcodin on sum cars makes them look bland, i think its best to break the colour, not too every1's taste but i like it :) what wheels you going for?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I honestly don't know what to get for a corsa. Was originally going to get a 206 but insurance is way to high on them and im told they aint as hardy as the corsa. Im going to go for a silver set. Gonna research those before i make a descision.
What you done to the inside of yours? im planning on getting the centre console done, however i wanna use petrol blue on it. Have i gotta go Vauxhall to get our colour?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
a friend of mine will b painting my center console in petrol blue, my mate on here paul has had his done and his is smart, duno wot else am gunna do, ive got a dvd player, a 12 inch sub, wouldn't mind sum bucket seats and maybe stripping the rear, but we'll see, cheap mod with you to start with would be to de-badge your boot and get the boot handle colour coded

·
Registered
812 Posts
its just colourcodin on sum cars makes them look bland, i think its best to break the colour, not too every1's taste but i like it :) what wheels you going for?
agreed, and if you keep the plastic looking in top condition it can be just as good imo. nice motor anyway mate

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers TIMBO. Gonna spend a bit of time on her getting all the little scratches out. My dad was very big on cars when i was younger so ive learnt a few things off him. He had a ford capri Mk3, Well several of em. Even got a pic of it on bricks in Liverpool, no joke there. (sorry if ive offended anyone with that lol)

He got any pics of it Ben? Would love to see the end result. Nice on the bucket seats, ive just cleaned my seats the other day so should get a lot out of em. Not really got the money cos im still paying for this baby haha.

What product should i use on the black plastic?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha Cheers. Well to be fair i dont owe that much on it. Im paying back like £25 a week or summat haha. But when i get a job in the summer when college breaks up be pretty easy to pay off.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Definatly, got to agree with you there. WHat i think would be pretty good would be to fit the Tigra Styling parts then spraying them Petrol blue too. Would make it flow down the the bottom. How much he charging you to do that?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You get the paint from Vauxhall? Been searching the net for it and cant seem to find it. Can only find the touch up pens.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts