Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here You Go

Still a bit of tidying up of these wires to be done

These cold cathode lights are thin and very bright!

And the best bit of my car has to be the corsa-c.co.uk sticker :wink:

Sorry theres so many I just could not stop :wink: :lol:

[/img]

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
smacke said:
Wanna swap for an Active :lol:

Now that even one very sexy C even as standard :thumbs:
I think i'll have to pas on that one mate :wink: :lol: ........I did think about it for 1 millisecond though :lol: OK net even that :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
nice one!

That car looks mint! u got one ****in nice headunit there! :eek: i think that headunit looks the dowgs ********,musta set u back shitloads,then again so must hav your car! The leather interior looks much better than the shitty crayon patterned cloth that we got! :lol: lush. u even get carpet on the back of the rear seats! thats luxurious for ya! :lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
johnny 5 said:
u even get carpet on the back of the rear seats! thats luxurious for ya! :lol:
At first I thought it was a corsa facelift thing then I realized it must be because of the leather. the HU set me back £399 (sounds better than400 :lol: )

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heres a bit about what I have done so far:
on the first day of getting the car I put in: The Pioneer DEH 8600 HU , 12" Pioneer 305 Sub 17cm Pioneer components (Sorry Si but got on with it so fast forgot to take pics for tutorials) Pioneer 6x9s, Legacy 1000W amp driving sub & 6x9s, 1.5 farad Power Cap,
Irmscher door pins and fuel flap cover.
Corsa-c.co.uk stickers :) up till 1120 PM working by floodlight :lol:
then on other days I have: put Blue cold cathode tube in boot.
put Philips blue vision bulbs in the main/dipped lights(these are a F*CKER to get to).
Fitted steering control adapter so I can use them with my Pioneer HU & Cleaned car lots these black cars are a bugger to keep clean arn't they :eek:
But worth it as they look 8)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Exclusiv 1.4 said:
these black cars are a bugger to keep clean arn't they :eek:
But worth it as they look 8)
You're not kidding! I spent hours yesterday doing mine. Lokks mint now but I am never buying another black oe after yesterday! :cry:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Don't go getting it dirty today mind! :lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some people don't like these alloys but I think they look better when you see them in person as the photo's don't do them justice :)

S

·
0 Posts
Exclusiv 1.4 said:
(Sorry Si but got on with it so fast forgot to take pics for tutorials)
No worries mate - I'll let you off because you've got some corsa-c stickers ;) 8)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
yeah very nice inside, heated seats aswell lucky bar steward.Love them seat belts and really like your headunit.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
much it set u back if u dont mind me askin?

was in dealer the other day ( a shite one) and he said cheapest he could do it was 10,800.. which i thot was a bit on the dear side.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts