Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

My First Car

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Z12XE 
#1 ·
Had my car since summer last year but have only just started driving, now interupted by corona virus :(. Since i now have loads of free time I'm trying to do a few things to my corsa c, i have ordered some lowering suspension springs and have 2 12 inch subs. Still need to fit the subs and can't decide to build or buy a sub box. Any other cheaper things i can do to generally improve the car? Thanks for any help, Lewis :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Mitsubishi
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Compact car

See less See more
#5 ·
Really nice base to work with there! Looks a lot like mine.
What model is it?

Quick and easy things would be to fit wind deflectors and a shark fin radio antenna ?‍♂

Also, depending on service history maybe consider just getting it all ship shape for the road by way of oil change, oil filter change, air filter change etc etc

#6 ·
Really nice base to work with there! Looks a lot like mine.
What model is it?

Quick and easy things would be to fit wind deflectors and a shark fin radio antenna ?‍♂

Also, depending on service history maybe consider just getting it all ship shape for the road by way of oil change, oil filter change, air filter change etc etc
Like the idea of a shark fin antenna, and will defo be getting some wind deflectors!

Already done a oil change along with filter, so air filter next :) had to replace the handbrake cable too

#14 ·
A full service and alignment check, replace the timing chain and water pump, also do a radiator flush whilst the pump is off.

I fitted the later smoked rear light clusters from a facelift to my 51 reg C, I think the reverse lights are dimmer compared to the pre facelift lenses, something to consider if you need light to reverse down a driveway.

Also purchase a bluetooth to radio frequency converter so you can play tunes from your phone in the car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.