Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jus got my corsa last week and jus wondering what to do to it. its a standard facelift 1.4 SRi twinport in ultra blue. any suggestions?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry bout dat mate i'm new here and still tryin to get the hang of this stuff. i'll try sort it out soon as possible.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got bout 300 pound to spend on it, was finkin bout a s/s exhaust but im not sure, myt go for the irmy grille instead and sum angel eyes.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Yeah an exhaust sounds good. Could get the Irmy grille & splitter, though it will be a bit more than £300 if its brand new ;)

·
Registered
19,722 Posts
What you got planned?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not sure jus wanted some advice on what people would think would be a good first mod. already got two 12" pro plus data subs in it runnin off a 1000 watt rms amp thats runnin at 1 ohm, so i wanted to move on to the out side now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanx mate, i was finkin about the irmy grill too. and thats the problem theres too much choice. i'm so confused. lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
first mod on my SRi was an irmy grille, u wont regret it ;)

if you go subtle with your mods, you'll have a very smart motor :D
i fink i will go for the irmy grille, fanx for the advice mate, i wanted to keep it as standard as possible on the out side thats why i was in two minds about the exhaust, and the irmy grill is a vauxhall dealer part.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts