Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hy guys. So this is my blue 1.2 corsa c. I've had this car for 3 years time in wich the car had sufered little modifications interior as well as a little bit exterior. When i've bought the car i had a little dilema: to go on a tuning mod or to leave it on as original. So the decision was to go on original mod with a little bit of tuning step by step. No modification to the engine as for the moment will remaine unchanged. Hope you enjoy it. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right now i'm working on my front lights. This is secret for the moment.
? It will be something different. And i've made a little test on the coupe for the full wrapping of the car. But the biggest change will be very soon as i expect to receive the full wash system for the headlamps Very rare on corsa.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Very nice looking motor mate.
Makes me a bit jealous as I've been thinking about doing up mine corsa.
Just don't really have much time on my hands now.
I think for now I just look at yours

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Nice. I would like to do something about my instruments. The standard black ones are not great for long night drives.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. I would like to do something about my instruments. The standard black ones are not great for long night drives.
I know. They are very boring all black. For the begining you can change the needles from the dials.. You can put from megane 2 or opel adam..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice looking motor mate.
Makes me a bit jealous as I've been thinking about doing up mine corsa.
Just don't really have much time on my hands now.
I think for now I just look at yours

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
Thx mate. If you want you can make time ?

·
Registered
199 Posts
But the biggest change will be very soon as i expect to receive the full wash system for the headlamps Very rare on corsa.
Nice. I have considered that myself, paired with OEM xenon headlights and auto-leveling system. Unfortunately my facelift bumper will not accept pre-facelift washer nozzles so i had to abandon it because the cost of new facelift nozzles&actuators is ranging from 500 to 700€ which is a bit too much for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not the same system for fl? Curious. As for i will not put xenon aftermarket. OEM is very expensive. As well as the autoleveling. And it's not impossible to do the autoleveling but it'a little bit hard. And you must have some knowledge to do it.. And patience :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So this is how my corsa looks at night. I know... i'm a light freak. ??. Don't be tricked by the intensity of the light. It's because of my phone.

At the my little engine i have't made any changes, just maintenance. Sometimes it was good to have some more power like 1.4 or 1.8 but here in Romania it's a little bit complicated to change an engine and be lega. Lot of paper work and too many rules

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yep, part numbers are different. Actuators are mounted to bumper in a different way, and nozzles sit differently on a bumper. If you compare both bumpers you will see that pre-facelift bumpers are a bit more protruded outwards than the facelift ones.

Knowledge, patience, and most likely MDI or tech2 are required to program the auto levelling unit.

As for xenons... I found a working oem(ish) DEPO D2S headlights for a good price. One of them had the levelling motor busted and required opening to fix the broken adjusting mechanism. Perhaps one day i will install them just for the looks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Btw; i really like the amount of light in your car. From which car did you get those sun shades with light in them? And from which car are the climate control knobs?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Ricer!! I can't get away with OPC looks on a 1.7 diesel van with 5 seats. My 0-100 is only slightly quicker than a glacier's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts