Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
yeah m8 lookin good, have you had it fixed since Donny? or are these earlier pictures, i thought u had a Duplex exhaust system.

I sn u at the show on sunday. That was F**in Sh*t how ur car got attacked.

I love that boot!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
corsaboy said:
yeah m8 lookin good, have you had it fixed since Donny? or are these earlier pictures, i thought u had a Duplex exhaust system.

I sn u at the show on sunday. That was F**in Sh*t how ur car got attacked.

I love that boot!
thikn they are old ones...

lookslike am not the only one to have had their corsa attacked..

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Spydee said:
What happened scott?

group of about 20 neds smashed mine up just before trax at a local cruise spot.

dented the passenger door , cracked the window (it was held in by the tint), cracked top of my front bumper where one of them stamped on it.... also had a dent in 3/4 panel under the window and also just where my skirt was.

hadnt even done a thing to start them off... all i done was pull in and drive round, next min the car gets tanned.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I just dont understand that, why would someone(s) want to ruin sumthing that has cost the earth to create.

It has to be just jealousy. F*CKERS!

Just remember always to have a baseball bat in the back or even better use a sub and enclosure.

P.S. Try not to get blood on the carpet

P.P.S. I dont condone violence but sometime you have no choice.

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
scottb said:
Spydee said:
What happened scott?

group of about 20 neds smashed mine up just before trax at a local cruise spot.

dented the passenger door , cracked the window (it was held in by the tint), cracked top of my front bumper where one of them stamped on it.... also had a dent in 3/4 panel under the window and also just where my skirt was.

hadnt even done a thing to start them off... all i done was pull in and drive round, next min the car gets tanned.
F*cking twats, really, what the hell is the point? Jealous bastards.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.