Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey heres my car just got a new head unit with 7 inch motorised screen






ill get pics of leather an post them up soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
Noonster19 said:
Scottb - why didnt it look healthy??
bits hanging off it.. scratched paint...

er, the tailgate all bubbling with wat looked like rust where the lip is...

sum other stuff too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
yeah m8 lookin good, have you had it fixed since Donny? or are these earlier pictures, i thought u had a Duplex exhaust system.

I sn u at the show on sunday. That was F**in Sh*t how ur car got attacked.

I love that boot!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
corsaboy said:
yeah m8 lookin good, have you had it fixed since Donny? or are these earlier pictures, i thought u had a Duplex exhaust system.

I sn u at the show on sunday. That was F**in Sh*t how ur car got attacked.

I love that boot!
thikn they are old ones...

lookslike am not the only one to have had their corsa attacked..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
Spydee said:
What happened scott?

group of about 20 neds smashed mine up just before trax at a local cruise spot.

dented the passenger door , cracked the window (it was held in by the tint), cracked top of my front bumper where one of them stamped on it.... also had a dent in 3/4 panel under the window and also just where my skirt was.

hadnt even done a thing to start them off... all i done was pull in and drive round, next min the car gets tanned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
I just dont understand that, why would someone(s) want to ruin sumthing that has cost the earth to create.

It has to be just jealousy. F*CKERS!

Just remember always to have a baseball bat in the back or even better use a sub and enclosure.

P.S. Try not to get blood on the carpet

P.P.S. I dont condone violence but sometime you have no choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,911 Posts
scottb said:
Spydee said:
What happened scott?

group of about 20 neds smashed mine up just before trax at a local cruise spot.

dented the passenger door , cracked the window (it was held in by the tint), cracked top of my front bumper where one of them stamped on it.... also had a dent in 3/4 panel under the window and also just where my skirt was.

hadnt even done a thing to start them off... all i done was pull in and drive round, next min the car gets tanned.
F*cking twats, really, what the hell is the point? Jealous bastards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
Chewy said:
i'd have run them over
i was stuck in a line of cars headin into the carpark when it happend so had no where to go...

no one else even did nuttin, they just stood and watched.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,281 Posts
scottb said:
Chewy said:
i'd have run them over
i was stuck in a line of cars headin into the carpark when it happend so had no where to go...

no one else even did nuttin, they just stood and watched.
it takes the piss don't it mate you thought someone would have helped you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,038 Posts
Heres an idea! Make some space in the boot, tie them up and lock them inside and turn ur bass up to maxxx!

I'd have helped you mate! :twisted:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top