Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks m8,not alot done to it yet but got big plans tho i gotta shelve em for a while cos i just been sacked for no reason :cry: :x

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
You beat me to it mate :lol:

Sacking sounds a *****!!! Sorry to hear that mate.

How come you have taken off the vaux V off the front? Did you not like it or has it fallen off?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i ripped off cos wernt a big fan of it and had planned to get a new grill only it looks worse wivout,so just gotta bide my time till i get my irmy 1,god no's wen that is :x

·
Registered
625 Posts
tis looking cool, one of my first mods was tints on my car, really suits a black C, next I would say to get sum skirts on and drop it on a set of 17's

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scandalous110884 said:
tis looking cool, one of my first mods was tints on my car, really suits a black C, next I would say to get sum skirts on and drop it on a set of 17's
yer thats wot i'm plannin but just lost my job so funds are low,but it'll get there eventually,thanks for the feedback guys :thumbs:

as 4 my lights i no but at 400 quid i cant afford facelifts or morretes yet just mulling over wot 1's 2 get eventually

S

·
0 Posts
Scandalous110884 said:
My first was tints also. Had mine booked in for before I'd even picked it up from new at the showroom! Got tinted day after I got it ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yer bit pissed at the skirts too but i'll get some eventually,@reilly-sri,as soon as i c ur no.plate m8 i new it was u,cars lookin wicked by the way, :thumbs: bout time we got a few members down our way too,then maybe we cud have a local meet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts