Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my digi cam back so here's sum pics! Standard right now but obv got plans!

Let me know what ya think - comments/suggestions woteva!
Cheers! Luke

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite a few plans :wink: Rieger GT/C skirts, not sure about the rear yet, JC designs rear spolier, think probably steiny front bumper, steiny grill, m3 mirrors, tints, 17's (i like 5 or 6 spoke - fairly wide spokes - sumthin like evo 6? not 2 sure yet), smoked rear lights, facelift front lights (or nethin new if it comes out), exhaust - either custom or jst the backbox, colour code, alarm, ice , etc!

S

·
0 Posts
SRi used to have the sxi rims /spec when they first came out! SXi's used to have nice 3 spoke rims!! Then the chnage the sxi spec to be the same as SRi and they have improved the SRi spec now (m3 style mirrors, 16's, etc.)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers guys :thumbs: yeah itz pretty annoyin not 2 have the latest sri spec, but i'll b moddin it soon enuff neway - plus i got a gud deal on the car woz WELL cheap :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exclusiv 1.4 said:
Has someone been scratching your interior?
M16KE B said:
the sides of your dash look rather chewed!
and the answer...

MediaManiac said:
Looks like someone's tried to lever the old one out!
MM - bang on m8, the old one got stuck in - wouldn't slide out with the clips at all. Tried taking the glovebox out and pushing from behind but that still didn't work - it was something to do with the cage. Had to pay Vaux to get it out in the end - they must've made the scratches - didn't notice them at first I was just so pleased to finally get it out! :look:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
strat said:
is that one really small "cubby hole" under the headunit, or is it me?
ur right m8 :eek: never noticed that b4 - but looking at others on here it's definitely smaller. Did anyone else get theirs direct from Vaux? That's where I got mine from

1 - 20 of 21 Posts