Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello people this is my corsa in the body shop at mo waiting to be smoothed into panels and sprayed and mynew devil eye headlights hope you like

THIS WOT IT USE TO LOOK LIKE

GOT NEW ALLOYS COMING TO

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
pics of them working? im curious to see how the led running lights look

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah they are mate
and tbh mate i really dont care what other people think every1 has there own taste
1nc i go to the body shop i take some pics of them on i was in a rush

·
Registered
221 Posts
I like them think there different, However do neeed to see them on could change my mind.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yeah they are mate
and tbh mate i really dont care what other people think every1 has there own taste
1nc i go to the body shop i take some pics of them on i was in a rush

no text talk please, forum rules iirc

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
i really like this car part from 2 things.

1. the lambo doors ruin the car imo.

2. not a fan of the alloys

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Not bad, would also like to see them wired up.

Fair play to you though doing what you want & not what everyone else likes :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
bumper looks better than the old one aswell i hope the new alloys are better too :p

well have to wait n see about the headlights ay

·
Premier Member
6,638 Posts
Yh the new bumper looks nicer than the old one. And the head lights suit the car i suppose. I'm interested too see it when it's finished

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for then comments all the lights are wired just was in a rush wen I went to body shop so I didn't think to take a pic of them turned on but wen I go bk this week I take 1 and post them up and for the alloys there vileeeeee I no lol I use to have momo but I buckled a wheel and I just put them on for time being but in progress of gettin new 1s :)

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
1 word
CHAV
ftl imho
Just because it has a kit on and lambo doors this makes him a chav, every corsa does not have to have everything irmy or Sri alloys you know. It's his car, he likes it so no need for your pointless chav remarks. He didn't ask you if you liked the cat but of you liked the lights

1 - 20 of 46 Posts