Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im a newbie to the site but thought i'd post a pic of my car before i got some of the mods done..all i have really done is put some 17"'s on..debaged and removed the black stips on the doors and some interior mods..bear in mind only had the car 2weeks so thats whys it's basically standard..but have a few bits and bobs comming just waiting to get them delivered and getting it all colour coded...any sugestions would be appriciated :)

D

·
0 Posts
Wheels looks good mate...

Car is nice and tidy??

What are your plans for it then - seen any kits of kits you like??

·
Registered
729 Posts
Good start! :) Colour coding will make a big difference IMO.

The pic is too big as you can't see the whole car at once. Try editing your post and putting a smaller pic there.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the size info..lol..erm got an exhaust,spoiler,rear apron and light masks on order..been waiting for nearly 2weeks and i payed for next day delivery..god damn illusion styling

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i orderd over the phone but got an email the other day saying that the stuff i ordered was out of stock so i wont have them till middle of next week but why couldnt they just say over phone?

D

·
0 Posts
Dunno mate - i order £900 worth of stuff the other day and it all got delivered the next day - however i made sure it was all in stock before i paid my money :D

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mine only came to £280 but you would think they'd have the commen sence to say it was out of stock whilst i was on the phone so i could maybe's order something else..got a nice spoiler comming havent seen any corsa's on here with it

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, maybe he was having a bad day - ring up and ask when the stock will be in :D

Nope not seen anyone with that spoiler mate - looks quite nice :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Noonster19 said:
Yeah, maybe he was having a bad day - ring up and ask when the stock will be in :D

Nope not seen anyone with that spoiler mate - looks quite nice :thumbs:
or maybe it is cos the place u foned up orders the bits fromthe supplier when u place an order.

i have it on authority that the place has very little stock if its who i amthinking of :roll:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i know what you mean it's made by carzone but i bought it off illusion so illusion will have proberbly placed an order with carezone or somthing like this..i dont really care aslong as it turns up..lol :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
smacke said:
yeah i know what you mean it's made by carzone but i bought it off illusion so illusion will have proberbly placed an order with carezone or somthing like this..i dont really care aslong as it turns up..lol :)
Thats the main problem tho :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts