Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics of my car so far...opinions please :)

Just fitted c/c skirts + arches and also coilies:

Recaro Sportster CS seats with Regal Autosport 3-Point Harnesses:

Black suede headliner fitted (eventually lol):

New bits came today :D...

E-Tech carbon fibre oil catch tank:

E-Tech polished front strut brace (not fitted yet just sat in place for photo):

And the car as it is now after a good clean:

Thanks for looking opinions more than welcome! (and before anybody says, yes i know the pipe from the airbox to air scoop is missing lol)
Also, mods on the way: Green Dynamic Air Intake, Piper 4-1 Decat Manifold, Remap, Corsa D 17" SXI Wheels, Big Brakes etc.

Comments?

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Love it, that colour looks amazing I don't know why more were not sold?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks lush mate. what about sri wing mirrors?
Cheers mate! i really fancy some but im so scared they'll get nicked :/
mint car.. colour is lush. avnt seen a corsa that colour before is it a custom paint job
Cheers! no its a vaux colour. as far as i know it was only available on the Corsa Breeze!
Love it, that colour looks amazing I don't know why more were not sold?
Thanks mate! looks sooo lush wen its polished up. Pics don't do the colour justice! I've only ever seen one other Corsa in this colour!
looooks good :D

better wheels and an irmy splitter woul set that off a treat
I'm desperate 4 an irmy spliiter but jus cant afford one at the minute...loads of other stuff to get done! And like i say, i'm fancying the Corsa D 17" rims?
looks good, white wheels would look lush.
Cheers! I can't decide to be honest...i quite like the standard/sporty look... OEM+ i think they call it lol. So may leave new wheels original colour...but i think maybe gunmetal?

Cheers for all the comments guys keep them comin! :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just off ebay mate! I can't remember the name of the seller :/ but its a fully functioning one! Not just a cheap dummy one. However, mine doesnt work because the aerial has a male iso connector, and the car has that stupid facra one, and all the adaptors on the market seem to be the wrong way round i.e. Male Facra-Male Iso or vice versa...there dusn't seem to be one to fit this aerial to my car! I want my old aerial base back on to fit a beesting, but i lost the nut that secures it and its a stupid fine pitch thread that i can't get anywhere...vaux wanted to charge me about £20 for a whole new aerial assembly :S

1 - 20 of 289 Posts