Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya guys,

this is just my post for pictures of the things that i've done to my car, dont expect anything massive, i prefere subtlety in my modding, as you'll all start to notice as she takes shape.

any way here's the story so far!

here she is, all shiney and standard the weekend after i bought her

first off, Head unit, alas no pictures, but it was promtly stolen to my great disappiontment, along with all my cd's

then it was a new back box (purchased off this very site from smacke)

and then another headunit! (with a fli trap, dont need a picture of it as u all know wot it looks like!)

followed by some dials, (supplied by Leigh103)

and some xenon white bulbs to light them!

then we went for some tinting, after some minor hold-ups due to broken rear window(little *******s), however, the silver lining was it was the best time to remove the rear wiper!

then we had some debadging, i left the strips on, but i think i'll leave em as i quite like em and wen cleaned well look good.

and now we have these kickplate/stepgaurdy type things i bought!

and thats it so far ppl, thanks for your time, and i hope to be adding a private plate, tinted facelifts, eyebrows(already bought just in "storage") an irmy grille, a holden badge and some alloys. Then maybe i'll see what extra power i can squeeze from the little 1.2!

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
very nice Chris, looking sweet :thumbs:

I could do with some sill protectors, cos I keep catching my stillettos on my sills :woops:

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice Chris, looking sweet :thumbs:

I could do with some sill protectors, cos I keep catching my stillettos on my sills :woops:
not the best driving footwear tho!

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
812 Posts
were them sill plates done by "finishing touches", they seem very good quality at reasonable price. Might have to invest in some too.

cars coming along well btw mate

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lowering is something i'll think about after my alloys! depends how it looks with them, and if i fancy it,

but thanks for all the positive feedback on her! i might take her out for some pictures 2niite as she's been washed and polished

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
didnt take any, but i will if i can find somewhere nice to take em, maybe on the way to liecester berni will take sum ;)

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE!!! New pictures taken, and one stage of my dream completed!!! Many thanks to glenn for his hard work, and mark for being the best courier ever!

here they are!

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks T

i'm really loving it at the moment! so much you wouldnt believe!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
where you get your dials from mate? local?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
looking good pal

1 - 20 of 26 Posts