Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2877 Posts

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a bargain on ebay ( well I thought it was at the time ) an 04 plate corsa 1.3cdti with 10k miles on the clock. Rushed to Doncaster on the train with 3k in my pocket, didnt think to check the car over, handed over the money, got a "sold as seen" receipt. Got down the road, noticed the mileage said 110k. Not a lot i can do about it now.

Anyways no pics of the day I bought it as it was snowing.

First thing I decided to do, was fix the problems, like a leaking water pipe and collapsed front seat ( no pics )
Decided that I was going to try the stealth look, so bought a roll of tint from ebay and spent a weekend wrapped in film, hairdryers and soaking wet from the washing up liquid.

Then debadged and gave her a nice wash and wax.

After giving up being stuck on the M25 driving to Aylesbury 1 saturday morning and being totally fed up i took the mrs on a detour via Rtec in St.Albans and convinced her that new wheels were in order.

By this time I was hooked on modding :lol:

So next was the black V grill, Eyelids and smoked facelifts

And added some 6k Hids at the same time

Needed some sounds so started off as

Got bored and ended like

Build thread for the sub ( if anyone is interested )

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=147767

Got bored again so changed it

Then decided to have a bit of a play and yes Ive heard all the comments ( like :lol: and that looks stupid ), but trust me if you get the chance to listen to it, you'll know why they are like that

Rear cup holder speakers

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Interior suede

Decided I needed to be different

Once the door cards were smooth the squeeking started from the rubber door surround - Not putting up with that so started again with my own twist

Interior Neons

Bodgeit and leggit helped me here

And the last pics I have at the moment are the Famous Bonnet lifter mod, for anyone who has or wants to please ask as I have drill holes in all the wings trying to get this stupid thing to work :lol:

I'll get some pics at the weekend as somewhere during this Ive added the cupra splitter, complete colourcoded the car installed more amps and speakers, moved the stereo into the headlining etc etc

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha! its looking tidy, shame about the mileage incident lol!
Yeah learnt a lesson on that one :lol: Never mind its had an engine build since then by vx so it should last a lot longer now

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The upside down ps2 slim reminds me of when i did that to my motor...

Pretty impressive... i only had screens in the sunvvisors and headrests but it looks like youve gone all out...
haha yeah just want to be different. I havent got wireless controllers for mine, but it might be an option later on. Still got lots to do until i'm happy with it

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shame about the 110k mileage issue. Fair play on the ICE install looks nuts!
Cheers, got pics of that being ripped out and new install happening, just got to find them again lol

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When i get stuck in traffic I do use the ps2, and the faces of people in the other cars is a picture, specially as its wired up through the head unit

·
Gaming Night Organiser
11,728 Posts
excellent :lol:

How much does it cost to install a ps2 to a couple of screens?
example:
2x 8"sunvisor screens £120
Depending if your screens have speakers or not you may need an FM modulator (£20)
Maplin Signal Splitter (£2 each)
PS2 (£50 preowned)

prices may have changed since i bought the stuff 2 years ago

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
where did u get the suede for the roof lining?

1 - 20 of 2877 Posts