Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Got the same car and getting the same front :)

Be interested to see how the back looks because im trying to find a back bumper for mine

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vortex said:
Got the same car and getting the same front :)

Be interested to see how the back looks because im trying to find a back bumper for mine
So will i......... final details on damn fogs aint been decided yet. Keeping sri rear box aswell until i find a direct replacement i like.

We can have a little gathering diddon, strats interested in seeing it aswell.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let us know what you find.

Replacement rear extension arrived this morning with 2sheets of silver mesh free of charge :D can get front meshed with it aswell now, originally it came with black mesh.

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Gonna get Irmscher twin round back box and maybe an induction kit, also gonna get some bonnet lifters

·
Registered
25 Posts
diddon said:
Gonna get Irmscher twin round back box and maybe an induction kit, also gonna get some bonnet lifters
Just curious as to where you can get bonnet lifters for the C ? Looked for ages and couldnt find any, so I am in the process of making my own. Wouldnt hurt to know where to buy them if my plans dont work!!

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
dazza1981 said:
diddon said:
Just curious as to where you can get bonnet lifters for the C ? Looked for ages and couldnt find any, so I am in the process of making my own. Wouldnt hurt to know where to buy them if my plans dont work!!
Demon tweeks mate

£48 though

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Diddon, you managed to get these fitted yet? I wanna see what they're like before shelling out a fortune!!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here it is

i know garage sticker is still there in this pic. has now been removed
Rear fog can just be made out in middle bit of mesh, also has a reflector around the outside of it.

ariel is next thing to change & might put mesh in zorst side soon.

Last one

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Looking good mate, just needs some 17's now (but you know my thought)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts