Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1.4 SRi, iv'e had it about a year and haven't done too much to it. It's getting fully colour coded next week and having it's side strip removed, the only other thing i want to do is put a different grill on (that's if no one buys it).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I originaly had it for sale for £7250 but have lowered the price now to offers around £6500. Still no interest, that's why i'm having it colour coded - it might sell a bit quicker :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting to the point where i'm not bothered if it goes, i've spent about £500 on it lately. Just had it serviced, had some new tyres put on it and having the spraying done. I do like the car but i wouldn't mind buying another corsa GSi.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Noonster, goes in for colour coding this weekend and i've just purchased the cd player out of the 1.8sri (4 disc in dash changer), can't wait to get it back. Should look a lot better. Just been looking at other silver corsa C's on here that are colour coded, it seems to make a big difference :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure on the model number of the stereo, i've just bought it from diddon and am waiting for it. I love diddons car, i want a steiny grill but can't afford it at the moment. When i went to trax in september my car was near Robbosri (from corsa sport) and his car looked mint, made mine look out of place :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
:lol: - yeah save up get the steiny grill, will make the front look sweet :thumbs:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's a pic of my car taken today, it's in a bit of a sorry state since the last pic as my sister bought it and ruined it, now got it back and am hoping to return it to it's former glory.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Car looks really nice m8, u got ne other plans 4 it

From Phil

1 - 20 of 28 Posts