Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
not posted much on this site so thought i would get some pics of my corsa up and see what u guys think. got the car completely standard in febuary and have done a few wee things to it.
keep in mind this is my 1st car and im a student so funds arent too good at the moment! :(

got some tints and bought wheels off a mate.....

didnt think the silver wheels went that well with the colour of the car so got them sprayed...

spent one afternoon changing the cd player and all the dash and centre console lights. also some neons in the footwells...

got some HIDs but after the guy fitted them he told me they wer illegal in the pre-facelift lights so had to splash out and get sum facelifts....

HIDs in action... 8000k...

changed side repeaters..... and basically what the car looks like now.....

and again.... got a few plans for it over the summer but need to work some extra shifts to get the money in first! ;)

all comments welcome.
tony

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice c! i like them wheels.. might consider them, what are they?
to be honest iv forgotten! :woops: had them for a day then decided i wanted them anthracite grey, the badge and everythin got sprayed over. gettin new wheels nxt year as these are kerbed quite badly as my parking after i passed my test wasnt too good! picked these wheels up for 150 so wasnt too bad.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looked at the first pic before reading and though fcuk those are some wide wheels lol coming along nicely matey

lol. yeah i see what u mean! placed the wheels alongside the car and thought it would look better wiv dark wheels.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
car looks good mate. liking the dark wheels on it. if you can, lower it next which will improve the look :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
car looks good mate. liking the dark wheels on it. if you can, lower it next which will improve the look :doublethumbs:

cant really lower it at the moment cos im always takin heavy loads in the boot but im plannin to get some 16s next year and lower it 30, im thinkin white sri rims :yummy:
will also look better once the sri lower grill is fitted! ;)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
mate, theres plenty of mods there!! nice.!!!

i wish i had the money todo those sorta mods, like change the lights etc etc :) nice car mate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts