Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done a bit more since last time, although I know the window on the open door still needs sorting but here it is so far...

Thoughts, opinions and critisisms welcome!....

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
sort the colour red out on the inside of the open door, sort the window out, and the spoon writing on the windscreen isnt straight :(

other than that its amazing, fair play mate, i really really liek it, top quality over all ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sort the colour red out on the inside of the open door, sort the window out, and the spoon writing on the windscreen isnt straight :(

other than that its amazing, fair play mate, i really really liek it, top quality over all ;)
Don't worry mate it will all get sorted next time i have a look at it its all still rough yet, thanks for the comment though mate really appreciate it!

·
Registered
358 Posts

as he said, but loose the spoon writing, get rid of the lense flare will look better

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Don't worry mate it will all get sorted next time i have a look at it its all still rough yet, thanks for the comment though mate really appreciate it!

honestly, its really good ;)

well done mate, keep it up

·
Registered
21,904 Posts
looking good, you need to be neater with your selections though. add some shadows under the car, and a little bit of shadow on the back wheel. personally im not a fan of the lens flare for the 'lights on' effect, i've yet to see a chop where it looks right. match the bit inside the door to the rest of the bodywork as well :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts