1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Very nice, tidy shop :thumbs:

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
Nice shop mate, don't like the style but it is all about the amount of work in envolved that rocks ;)

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
iw du drive round with that style civic .. nice

·
Registered
838 Posts
thanks, yeah had seen it from there i take it the guy at digimods created it ?!?

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
woo thats sly, copy'd the whole side of the kit in one :|

looks good though all the same ;)

better than most on here

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
woo thats sly, copy'd the whole side of the kit in one :|

looks good though all the same ;)

better than most on here
Yes indeed I did borrow the kit from digimods lol, I saw that shop of the 207 and fell in love with it....

But hey we all gotta borrow some stuff from donor images dont we? Call it cheating if you like lol, but I assure you it did take ages to get it to fit properly on the civic, had to change angels and reflections etc, did the side and bumper seperatley and merged them by hand also!

Thanks for all your comments though, I really appreciate everyones input :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Yes indeed I did borrow the kit from digimods lol, I saw that shop of the 207 and fell in love with it....

But hey we all gotta borrow some stuff from donor images dont we? Call it cheating if you like lol, but I assure you it did take ages to get it to fit properly on the civic, had to change angels and reflections etc, did the side and bumper seperatley and merged them by hand also!

Thanks for all your comments though, I really appreciate everyones input :doublethumbs:
i didnt mean it like your were cheating, it looks really good mate.

i know its harder than it looks, and i can tell a lot of work went into it.

its good mate, i didnt mean to come accross as dissing the effort you put in, if i could make life easier for me, i'd do it on a shop, i mean if its the same outcome, then why do it the hard way !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts