Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

4981 - 4987 of 4987 Posts

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,981
My brother gave his 05 Sri a once over the other week and it's corroded in all the same places, So was Cecil when I was hacking lumps out of him. Kudos for attacking it on axle stands.
I guess an issue is, undr the sideskirts. for me, the Irmscher skirts bond on, so i had no way to remove or clean them, and only someone with OCD would remove skirts to clean underneath them!

Thanks mate!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Peps, in his threads, often mentioned that he'd like some side skirts but the rust trapping puts him off. Do what I do, drive it in Malaga. People there mostly break down in summer - having ignored that coolant leak too long.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I would need it a lot higher, got a little bit tubby shall we say over the last 2 months. :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO:
Started a new project now but still using the Red shed until last week. Parked up for winter now (and i'm going to be unable to drive for next 2-3 months) :cry: She is pretty clean underneath anyway, only just gone past 25,400 miles last week. Not bad for a 2004 SRi on its 4 engine 😱🤪

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,984
I would need it a lot higher, got a little bit tubby shall we say over the last 2 months. :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO:
Started a new project now but still using the Red shed until last week. Parked up for winter now (and i'm going to be unable to drive for next 2-3 months) :cry: She is pretty clean underneath anyway, only just gone past 25,400 miles last week. Not bad for a 2004 SRi on its 4 engine 😱🤪
Haha - that's what lockdown can do i guess!
Oh interesting, another Vauxhall? Not another corsa surely?
Yikes that is low mileage! So that 25,400 is on the shell? My shell has got to be on about 110k now.. Engine however has only covered about 18k since the rebuild.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Haha - that's what lockdown can do i guess!
Oh interesting, another Vauxhall? Not another corsa surely?
Yikes that is low mileage! So that 25,400 is on the shell? My shell has got to be on about 110k now.. Engine however has only covered about 18k since the rebuild.
Almost another Corsa, 36,500 mile Tigra B.
Oh and a vintage tractor 🤪
Yes the shell is on 25,400 now but current engine has done around 4,000 miles now and is coming out to add a few more unicorns soon as i'm fit enough ;)
20200627_165809.jpg

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,987
Almost another Corsa, 36,500 mile Tigra B.
Oh and a vintage tractor 🤪
Yes the shell is on 25,400 now but current engine has done around 4,000 miles now and is coming out to add a few more unicorns soon as i'm fit enough ;) View attachment 35789
Ah smart - looks good! Plus its only just run in, with the body being on 25k, and the engine being on only 4k...

Like it!

So clean and shiny
Still love that engine cover. Just looks so right.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Thanks, Brad!! :)

4981 - 4987 of 4987 Posts