Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right where do i start woke up 6am on sunday morning just gone, yep you prob think i must be mental misses werent to happy about it :lol: got out of bed half sleep to get the car sorted ,had a car cover over my car from saturday cleaning work to be protected from the elements took it off got back in the house, after my wash and coffee got outside and it was bloody raining :( was well gutted as the car was soaked.

Anyways drove down to swansea morrisons shopping centre to meet the sw-cc lads , it was drizzling at this point and we were all knackered or hung over the night before :sleep:then made short journey over to the liberty stadium (Swansea City FC) were the event was held in there car park, stayed in the car for 2 hours as it was hammering down and at this point i was getting well P*ssed off as all that preparing on saturday on the car was going to waste and next thing the sun started coming out which i was happy about.

People started coming in looking at the cars etc by this time everybody started shameing there cars as the sun was trying its best to come out!

So after getting all the water off my car and getting some wax on her and doing the final touchs i had to get a victory pose with my pride and joy had loads people talking to me how i clean my car is etc as the pics will show!

So after that i decided to take a look around at other peoples cars!

Thats only a small portion off all the pics i got as i dont want to show you all off them :lol: as you be reading this all night, was a really wicked day over all and had really good time and heres the last pics off my car and the pressie i bought at the end of the day from the show a toyota celica!

And after that very long sunday i was completely knackered, also see if you can spot my new designed corsa c stickers i designed myself which i be selling if anyone is intrested!

Enjoy Pics!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Car looks ace mate! The airbrushing on that blue car is mint!!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
looking good buddy. i think you should do some body changes, personalise it, maybe new wheels? its lovely the way it is, but its not changed since you got it off sam.

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
looking good buddy. i think you should do some body changes, personalise it, maybe new wheels? its lovely the way it is, but its not changed since you got it off sam.
I was just thinking the same when I read the bit when he said its my pride and joy and it crossed my mind that its a wicked C but your driving around in somebody elses creation.

Yes its spot on but if it was mine I would make afew changes to freshen it up

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
iam happy the way it is its changed loads since i had it off sam little things that count smoked repeaters , glass like tailgates, front windows tinted did hav sunstrip but my window cracked due to a stone havent had time to have one put on yet, interior is literally all blue leds new speedo dials, new private plates, smoked fogs coming soon .... retrim back seats, bran new ice install, colour coded roof rails, sunstrip dont want to spend loads on it to personilise it as its mint as it is!!

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
I must admit its a lovely looking C and I saw it when it was still Sam's with the old alloys she had on it and it looked nice then !

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
love it, i think i know the owner of the ford hotrod

·
Registered
5,444 Posts

Me in the Hotrod over 2 years ago now:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts