Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Questions :)

1st goes to diddon, what wing mirrors are they on your car?

2nd question

Looking to replace my dull boring front speakers in the car. what i need to know is everything about what size of speakers will go into the front, what speakers to you people recommend, i know i need to be careful about the depth of the speakers so they will fit.

Please help asasp! full details

cheers guys :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
1st question I can answer for you :D
- They are the SRI mirrors that you now get as standard with the SRI. If you wanna get them jus go to vauxhall.

2nd question
- Well.... I've been asking this question too. Some people say 13cm speaker, some say 17. I just want someone to point out to me a wicked set that fits. Like you, I dont wanna buy a set that are too deep. It's quite difficult really!! best bet may be to go to your local ICE dealer let them fit a set

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
1st as said are sri mirrors
2nd you can put whatever you want in the front as long as you buy the adaptors.i have 17cm sony 3 way speakers in the front and they went straight in but i had to drill the rivets out of the standard speakers and use the standard adaptors

·
Registered
322 Posts
yeah you can go up to 17cm but I have 13cm at the mo, not too bad although 17cm would be better. Got 110W 2 way at mo want to get 220W 3 way for about £60 soon. But that will wait until get the boot install done! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts