Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lo just wanted to know if anyone could give a list of sum decent web sites wit body kits etc , as i want to mix n match for my car would be greatfull cheers ; )

Also While im here , the current bumpers on the car are black but dnt match the car . ( which is also black ) when colour coded do they get sprayed over and thats it done ? or do they need replacin ? also the side strip's on the door they get sprayed / removed ?

Cheers
CoEeY^

·
Registered
93 Posts
CoEeY^ said:
Lo just wanted to know if anyone could give a list of sum decent web sites wit body kits etc , as i want to mix n match for my car would be greatfull cheers ; )

Also While im here , the current bumpers on the car are black but dnt match the car . ( which is also black ) when colour coded do they get sprayed over and thats it done ? or do they need replacin ? also the side strip's on the door they get sprayed / removed ?

Cheers
CoEeY^
okey dokey,
webistes... try ffwdmotorsport, illusion autostyle, PVD. they are a lot more sites than that btw, just get searcghing or flick through some ads at the back of mags.

when you say colour coding, do you mean the grey/black plastic bits? anyway, they will spray anything you specify. what you want done you can get done.
doorstrips, you can take them off or get them sprayed too. up to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts