Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rite i got TA coilovers for xmas an fitted them yesterday. That isnt the prob but wot is the prob i hav raised the car up more than wot it was on 40mm springs but for sum reasion it is still rubbing. Plus i got a lil box with my coilovers witch has 2 things in it wot look lik the shud go sum where but i dunno where they look like the bottom addjustment bits but a lil different cz only one bit moves not both.

would b happy if anyone could help plz

thank u

·
Registered
618 Posts
the 2 things in bow are adjuster for the rear springs tbh dont need them or springs that came with the TA's bin them and get some corsa B 40 or 60mm springs for rear. annnd rubbin front or back?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 2 things in bow are adjuster for the rear springs tbh dont need them or springs that came with the TA's bin them and get some corsa B 40 or 60mm springs for rear. annnd rubbin front or back?

Its rubbin on the front they seem realy soft for sum reason. Oh and when I turn they crunch once or twice and oh one more thing shud I camber my wheels in will that give me more grip around courners??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yer I know it's only a 1.2 but still it don't seem to grip aswell as b4 cud it b because of the camber?? I'll try gettin pic up. I'm on 195/45/16 soft star alloys and hav lil spacers in there no more than 5 mm so they miss the brakes other wise the brakes rub the wheels. The nock is the springs turning as I turn the wheels an the sort of clonk lol. Do I need tho lube the new top cap off the coilover wit goes into my old cap if u understan that lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1.2's go round corners too mate !
Well said!! It's When it nearly on fully lock it clonk clonks twicean then as I brin it back straght. U no the 2 dics u tighten up with ur c spanner do u do the bottom 1 as tight as u can to the top 1?? An can any1 help me whit the camber the best way to hav it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts