Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mods plz dont move, as i need this answerd quite quickly,

Right.... wen i fitted my angel eyes i didnt put the motor in from my facelift lights,
and now my drivers side is shootin up coz i havnt fitted the motor, they arnt lhd
drive lights, but im buyin new brighter bulbs (piaa ones)
i was wonderin how do u fit the new motor? and is it just simple?
And is 7500k bulbs legal?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
sorry i can't help with the motor but yes 7500k lights will be legal

quite a few people, myself included have HID xenon kits that are 8000k which are legal

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh right, that kool, i would get HID's but coz of the light flickin up, i dont wanna waste money n then get told to take them out :(

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
the motor is a little white bit that spins around and in and out isn't it?

shouldn't be too difficult to put in
at a sensible hour im sure someone in the know will give you some instructions :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump!!!!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eh??????

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Not sure on fitting the motor mate but you can adjust the angels yourself. There should be a leveller on the back of the lights, try adjusting that if you cant figure out how to fit the motor. Or even take it to an MOT garage, they should sort it out ;)

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
u untwist the motor in the facelift lights and the motor comes out. and to put it in the angels is a reverse procedure. there is a ball on the motor arm that u gota connect with a socket in the facelifts. once u have a look u'll get what i mean.

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
and once you have done what jamie said, get some hid lights, you won't be dissapointed.

i think angels are h1 ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts