Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,307 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I don't have a licence or much experience of Photoshop, and I have a bad brain for picturing things in my head. There is one thing I have noticed in real life, and it might be worth considering. It's a problem (well, it bothers me) with wheels that are all spoke and not much centre hub - and appears more obvious with dark wheels. Most Cs have front discs and rear drum brakes, which is not a sporty look, and dark, long thin spoke wheels make the car look like there are no brakes at all on the rear. It's an odd look, even with wheels that are very attractive on the racks or in the magazine pictures.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Changed my mind, i will buy rc 26 sgvp.. Today I was in one shop, and decided.
Just need to check if I can have 16" rim, and what tyre dimension, and if the tyres aren't too expensive, I will go with 16" for summer setup... and leave these dezent 15" for winter ?
Until end of next week I will order them, and in 10 days they should be on my corsa

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hmm the link leads me to some french site, doesn't opet nothing specific? If the guy in store didn't make mistake, they can order them with 4x100 bolt pattern, 6.5jx15 et35.. And I hope that they have them in 16" 4x100.. But, i don't know if I should go with 205/45 16 tyre, or stick with 195/45 16? I would like 7j rim for 205/45 but don't know if it will scrub anywhere on the inside or outside the wheel.. it would be perfect to get 7x16 et40? what et can I look that wheel don't stick out more than 3mm than this 195/50 15 with 6.5x15 et38 rim? Sorry to bother you, but just don't want to have some complications after I buy rims and tyres

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yeah, 205 on et35 could scrub, but if I choose 205 tyre, I will go with et40 the lowest, with 7j rim.. I will try to get et42, but if they don't have it on rim I would like, I will buy 6.5jx16 with et35-et40, and 195/45 16 tyre.. In the end, if I don't find anything I like, I can alway buy these 6.5jx15 et35 rims I found....and stay with 195/50 15 tyres... But I need to order them as fast as possible, because the more I search for every possible solution, the harder it is to decide what would really be the best hh

21 - 28 of 28 Posts