Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need some new clothes and just spent all my money on my car and cant even afford to go and get hammered down town wiv mates. Im really depressed now lol and the car doesnt seem worth it !!!! i know i need pills for depression lol!!!!!

really want some new clothes but have absolutely no money because i just bought some rear clusters which look wicked!!!!

**** me i dunno what to do and need cheerin up big time i cant see the future lol!!!!!

ah **** it i dunno what to do!!! not workin cause of beakin my leg and need money really bad

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
lol u think uv got it bad ive just crashed my ****in car and was planning on buying wheels as well as other stuff,still damage isnt tht bad but still needs money throwing at it, got to take bumper off tomoro to access damage.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im still gutted but yeah u have got it worse!!!!

ill do something stupid like that i know i will!!!

ill have put all my money into myc ar and ill crash it i really hope i dont but by the sounds its the most gutting thing in the world.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
it is mate very bad, was almost crying was that pissed off, second time ive crashed it into the back of someone, damage aint that bad really pushed in my lower grille bent bk the horn, my left headlight is loose and cracked the plastic bumper part below the v grille oh and my bonnet is slitly twisted to one side, No paint damage tho thank god shouldnt need to go on insurance!!

S

·
0 Posts
Gutted for ya mate, how much longer you think you'll be out of work with your broken leg?

Sometimes we all need a key like this on our keyboards:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank god u wont have to tell the insurance it would have been a killer if u had

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know Si its well annoyin im losing the interest in my car because i have run out of money and cannot drive lol!!! atleast if i could drive i could cruise round in my Dads 03 land rover or brothers punto GT Turbo and cant do anythin!!!! its cuming off on 29/05/04 and then i get car back 6/6/04

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Si said:
Gutted for ya mate, how much longer you think you'll be out of work with your broken leg?

Sometimes we all need a key like this on our keyboards:
haha thats good,im more worried about the other **** screwing me on my insurance for his sack of **** f reg wrecker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts