Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Just fitted mine tonight, and one of them's gone off :x

Oh well at least I now have power and a switch in place!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I always thought that until I read Shinob'si post on here one night about some cheap ones on ebay after a few too many pints.

So I bought em.

Now one's knackered!!

Oh well, I shouldn't be allowed to take drunken charge of ebay! It's cost me a fortune in the past :lol:

G

·
Chewy said:
i don'r like neons for some reason..same with tints bit boyracer for me and it's not as if you really get to use them
If the tints are fitted you cant help but use them :lol: :look:
^^ Sorry but i had too :p

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
At least I resisted that one Noonster. Don't you have any self control?

Chewy, it'll only look like a van if you go too dark on a black car. Mines doesn't resemble a van at all with it having 3 different shades, of and not being black :lol:

I do know what you mean though, especially with the new law about tints in front of the B-Pillar. It look really naff

G

·
Ka$h - :lol: someone had to say it....

Chewy - yeah if they made me take my front ones off then.... i would have to consider taking the back ones off too, coz NO WAY do i wanna look like a van :( :mad:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I thought the same about neons before too- thought they were tacky and boy racery!!

But for £8 I couldnt resist either! Thought I'd get a few and try them. And wow- was well impressed. Just hope it aint gonna flatten battery! Shouldnt do though as I only use them for 1-2 hrs a week, and boot ones only come on when its open obviously :thumbs:

Maybe in winter with more dark hours it may strain more on battery, hope not!!

Tints are cool :D:D

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.