Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them today and installed them, thought i'd show em off!!Sorry the pic's aint very clear!

What ya think?first time i tried to post a pic so lets see if its worked!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well one worked!Any ideas why the other 1 didnt?Also why the one under my name isnt working?
cheers
J

S

·
0 Posts
None of the pics should have worked as you are linking to an image on a free fotki account you are meant to pay for premium membership to allow image remote linking. :)

Also neons look good dude. ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: ooops didnt realise!!
How much does it cost?for how long?
Exhaust it still looking mighty fine, hasnt fallen off yet! :lol: Booked my test for end of July and trying to find out from insurers about alloys so i'm soon gonna start kitting!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Some insurers dont charge for alloys if u have locking wheel nuts, ASDA for one! And in general ASDA Tesco and directline giv pretty cheap quotes

S

·
0 Posts
Jeffro said:
:lol: ooops didnt realise!!
How much does it cost?for how long?
Exhaust it still looking mighty fine, hasnt fallen off yet! :lol: Booked my test for end of July and trying to find out from insurers about alloys so i'm soon gonna start kitting!
Fotki cost about £20-£25 per year for premium account. But there are lots of free image hosting sites about though (uploader.co.uk, fotopic.com).

Glad you like the exhaust! :d Mine still dont sound very loud :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts